Home » Other » General » HELP! Oracle free web account isn't working
HELP! Oracle free web account isn't working [message #355638] Sun, 26 October 2008 13:53 Go to next message
axecity
I can't login to download any of oracle products using my free web account, the username & password seem not to work even after resetting my password using password reminder !! it's really weird, it was working fine with me many times before though it might have been making login error too, but now it's persistant.

Did anyone experience such thing, I tried contacting oracle support to report the login error problem, but didn't hear back from them yet.

I hope anyone can give me any clue to solve this, also how to pass my username&password to use wget to download from oracle website.

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Sun, 26 October 2008 14:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HELP! Oracle free web account isn't working [message #355642 is a reply to message #355638] Sun, 26 October 2008 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
I tried contacting oracle support to report the login error problem, but didn't hear back from them yet.
I believe you will; they do reply to people's requests.

Meanwhile, did you open a new (free) e-mail account which would - hopefully - enable you to download the software you need?
Re: HELP! Oracle free web account isn't working [message #355666 is a reply to message #355642] Mon, 27 October 2008 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
axecity
I did, but I can't login using the account information (username&password) I tried resetting my password, still not working, weird, isn't it? as if the registration is fake or something.

did anyone face such problem before?

Has anyone tried downloading from oracle website using wget command line in linux, how can the credentials be passed to the url?
Re: HELP! Oracle free web account isn't working [message #355684 is a reply to message #355666] Mon, 27 October 2008 01:30 Go to previous message
Frank
Are you sure you don't block cookies?
Previous Topic: Primary and Foriegn Key
Next Topic: Oracle Database Design Strategy Template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:21:35 CDT 2024