Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle forms
Oracle forms [message #684553] Tue, 29 June 2021 00:27 Go to next message
Rakesh8522
Hi

I have a fmb file and I need to find a plsql code in it.

My problem is after cancelling the order when I go back to the history the drop date in the cancelled order is picking future random date but not same as the date there when we ordered. So I thought I need to find a plsql code that relates to cancel line and drop date. I searched for that but I couldn't find it anywhere.
If anyone understand this problem please help me out.
Re: Oracle forms [message #684567 is a reply to message #684553] Tue, 29 June 2021 15:37 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Which Forms version is it? If it supports debugging, put a breakpoint into one of PL/SQL units (a trigger, for example). If you want to start debugging at once, put it into a WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger (if you don't have it, create one; doesn't have to contain anything smart, a "NULL;" statement would do).

Then run the form and move forward step-by-step and you'll, hopefully, find what's going on.

If your Forms version doesn't support debugging (that would be 6i or lower), then you'll have to do it manually, by putting "MESSAGE" calls into triggers and procedures so that you'd know what's going on.

Also, maybe you could trace the session, use TKPROF and review the result.
Previous Topic: Load data from txt file and csv
Next Topic: display values in form6i run time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:27:32 CDT 2024