Home » Other » General » Oracle PL/SQL
Oracle PL/SQL [message #102256] Fri, 05 April 2002 08:19 Go to next message
Steve Sciullo
My name is Steve and I am interested in taking acourse on Oracle pl/sql called 'Program with PL/SQL'. This course was recommended from a person I work with however my company will not pay for me to go ($2000) and I cant afford that much. I then called Oracle to see if I could purchase the class books that are used for this particular class and they said they do not sell the books seperately. Does anyone out there have these books (courseware) available and if not can anyone point me in the right direction. Another issue I am having: I have been in my position with my company for about 8 months now and I was supposed to be doing pl/sql and it just has not happened. I have been trying to learn on my own using Personal Oracle DB and reading books but nothing replaces real world experience. Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding getting some experience on my own with examples or a website since I am not getting what I need at work????? Thanks for any assistance
Re: Oracle PL/SQL [message #102259 is a reply to message #102256] Fri, 05 April 2002 15:51 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
all the oracle documentation are available free of cost at www.technet.oracle.com/docs.
so are the online tutorials like
http://www-db.stanford.edu/~ullman/fcdb/oracle/or-plsql.html

from the market, all u need is 1 book only.
oracle pl/sql by scott urman. that would be your one stop reference for oracle plsql.
www.orafaq.net
www.orafans.com
metalink.oracle.com
www.lazydba.com
www.revealnet.com
www.dbasupport.com
www.plnet.org
Previous Topic: Unable to generate trace files in Oracle installation 8.1.6
Next Topic: Re: Self-Test-Software for Oracle OCP DBA helpful?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:05:47 CDT 2024