Home » Other » General » Is Oracle for Me?
Is Oracle for Me? [message #102905] Tue, 03 December 2002 17:25 Go to next message
Saso Dimovski
Hi!

I have a big decision to make in my life. I'm interested in working with Oracle. I'm bachelor in Economics - Management.

Would it be difficult for me to learn Oracle and are there any other applications I have to know except Oracle so that I can work as DBA?

I would appreciate if someone answer me.

Thank You.

my email address is: dimovskisaso@softhome.net
Re: Is Oracle for Me? [message #102915 is a reply to message #102905] Mon, 09 December 2002 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sujit
Yes, Oracle is for everyone! but ofcourse you will have to take pain to learn. And yes, oracle needs a lot of things to get covered basically understanding of networking principles, Java, and Operating System basics. but dont get scared. You can learn them easily. All are inter-related in this way or other. you should start from grass-roots and understand the concepts.
Best Of Luck
Sujit
Re: Is Oracle for Me? [message #102921 is a reply to message #102915] Tue, 10 December 2002 14:35 Go to previous message
Saso Dimovski
Thank You for Your answer.
It helps me a lot in my hard decision.
Previous Topic: oracle and access
Next Topic: comment copier une table access vers une table d'une base de données oracle via VB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:01:23 CDT 2024