Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » interest Invoice In AR
interest Invoice In AR [message #184094] Tue, 25 July 2006 05:52 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi All.,

Here with i came one issue.. tht is..

Assume tht i have a customer 'X'., i have rasied one invoice in AR(today). i gave payment terms as "immidiate".But due to some prob he asked to 7 more days to pay the invoice. now i want to Calculate interest on his invoice.

How can i do in AR??... i have one solution .But i want to get any other good solution from u r end folks.....

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: interest Invoice In AR [message #185081 is a reply to message #184094] Sun, 30 July 2006 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi sashi,

can you please tell me the solution you have?
How can we create a serviceable item in AR which populates in CRM(service Contracts).
pls help me in this regard,

regards,
surya
Re: interest Invoice In AR [message #185093 is a reply to message #185081] Mon, 31 July 2006 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi Surya ram.,

for u r issues
1) if u have metalink access then query the fellowing doc no ..
Doc ID: 133859.1 ( For interest Invoice)

2) really i don't know yaar.. i didn't get u r problem.could u explain me u r prob in brief???? so i can try find some solution...

Thanks
shashidhar K..
Re: interest Invoice In AR [message #185098 is a reply to message #184094] Mon, 31 July 2006 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manojr
Hi Laxmi,

For your query, firstly let me know what type of service item is it, if its a service item with the warrenty,e.g.
I have sold an item to customer with the service warrenty of one year, in this case cost of service will be zero as its free with the purchase of an item,
but if its a service item like AMC (Annual Maintaince Contract) then it will be treated saperately.

You can create memoline in AR for the service items but it depends on nature of service Contract.

Please let me know what kind of service it is?

Regards
Manoj

Re: interest Invoice In AR [message #209849 is a reply to message #185098] Mon, 18 December 2006 02:17 Go to previous message
lakshmi surya ram

I have problem with auto invoice.

Could you please tell me the mandatory columns in Interface Tables?
RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL
RA_INTERFACE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL
RA_INTERFACE_SALESCREDITS_ALL

thanks ,
Surya
Previous Topic: R12 - What r the New Features?
Next Topic: hr interface tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 17:34:12 CDT 2024