Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to copy FSG Reports
How to copy FSG Reports [message #209285] Thu, 14 December 2006 01:34 Go to next message
mkorayt

Hi,
I know about the tool for that but it doesn't works for me.

We are a goup of companies with 3 chart of accounts for 3 company on the same database.I am creating a report for the one of the companies and would like to run it from the other and maybe run all of the reports consalidated.But my report is not listed in the other companies.

Is there a way that i can copy my reports to the other companies on the same database with different chart of accounts ids?

Thanks for your help...
koray.tanrisever@yatas.com.tr
or contact via google messenger(mkorayt@gmail.com) or skype(mkorayt)
Re: How to copy FSG Reports [message #209819 is a reply to message #209285] Mon, 18 December 2006 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
Hi,

Define a content set for your FSG report.

But then it can be used only within a single Set of books or COA...

In case you have a consolidated SOB for all your subsidiary SOB,,then this works !!

Regards,

Vinod

icon4.gif  Re: How to copy FSG Reports [message #209837 is a reply to message #209819] Mon, 18 December 2006 01:27 Go to previous message
mkorayt

Hi,
Thanks for your reply but we don't have a consolidated SOB.I think there isn't a way to do this.

COA's and SOB's are same in the structure but named different.A little messed situation and i am really stucked.

Thanks again,if you have more ideas i will be glad Smile
Previous Topic: Difference between Available to Reserve & Available to Transact?
Next Topic: R12 - What r the New Features?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 16:33:34 CDT 2024