Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cancel a order line from backend
Cancel a order line from backend [message #210124] Tue, 19 December 2006 08:45 Go to next message
techymanu
UPDATE oe_order_lines_all SET FLOW_STATUS_CODE = ' CANCELLED',
CALCULATE_PRICE_FLAG='N',VISIBLE_DEMAND_FLAG=NULL,
SCHEDULE_ARRIVAL_DATE=NULL,SCHEDULE_STATUS_CODE=NULL,CANCELLED_FLAG='Y',
OPEN_FLAG='N',TAX_VALUE = 0.00,SCHEDULE_SHIP_DATE =NULL,CANCELLED_QUANTITY = 1 ,
ORDERED_QUANTITY = 0,PRICING_QUANTITY = 0 WHERE LINE_ID = 1845127

using this querry i'm trying to cancel order line from backend.When I querry for this order, form is showing me error .Please let me know if there is some other column that needs to be modified for canceling order.
I am trying to cancel order line from backend as workflow has purged for the same.
Please reply or mail me.
Re: Cancel a order line from backend [message #210314 is a reply to message #210124] Wed, 20 December 2006 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shant
HEY manu,
U are not supposed to update the oe_order_lines_all
table from back end u need to use oracle provided standard
API'S or interface tables for that

Regards
Shant
Re: Cancel a order line from backend [message #210319 is a reply to message #210124] Wed, 20 December 2006 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
I agree with Shant. If you update the Oracle Applications tables directly (not via the supplied forms or programs) then you are on your own. If there is something wrong with your data, contact Oracle Support and ask for a datafix.

Cool HTH

David
Re: Cancel a order line from backend [message #210402 is a reply to message #210319] Wed, 20 December 2006 11:37 Go to previous message
techymanu
Thanks for showing interest guys ,I had to update order as the workflow was purged and i couldnt cancel lines from frontend.
I succeeded doing it finally.

Thanks guys
Cheers,
Manu
Previous Topic: Allow assignment to multiple supplier
Next Topic: Indian localzation- document- link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 16:56:59 CDT 2024