Home » Other » General » Cannot collect and verify hardware infromation for all the nodes...
Cannot collect and verify hardware infromation for all the nodes... [message #263444] Thu, 30 August 2007 01:38 Go to next message
misterimran

Hello Guys,

I am installing oracle clusterware on windows 2000 virtual machine with 512 MB RAM and 3.0 GHz processor... I have used vmware workstation to create this virtual machine...

have configured network and shared diak requirements for the installation...

when i run the setup and comes to the screen where we have to specify network usage interface and after telling about private and public interfaces when i click next button the following error appears:

"cannot collect and verify hardware information for all the nodes"
my installtion process is struck, kindly help me on this.

Regards,
Imran Baig
Re: Cannot collect and verify hardware infromation for all the nodes... [message #263454 is a reply to message #263444] Thu, 30 August 2007 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arju

Quote:
I am installing oracle clusterware on windows 2000 virtual machine with 512 MB RAM and 3.0 GHz processor... I have used vmware workstation to create this virtual machine

RAC in vmware I think not supported.
Re: Cannot collect and verify hardware infromation for all the nodes... [message #263471 is a reply to message #263454] Thu, 30 August 2007 02:29 Go to previous message
misterimran

It is possible on virtual machine...
I am following this article....

http://www.dizwell.com/prod/node/25

Regards,
Imran
Previous Topic: drawing organizational charts
Next Topic: Versions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:34:52 CDT 2024